- General Condition
- Flight Charter
- Flight Charter
- Flight Charter
- Bus Conditions
- Train Conditions
- Car Conditions
- Flight Charter
- Hotel Conditions
|خط هوایی||شناسه نرخی||از زمان صدور (تا ۱۲ ظهر ۳ روز قبل از پرواز)||تا ۱۲ ظهر ۱ روز قبل از پرواز||تا ۳ ساعت قبل از پرواز||از سه ساعت تا ۳۰ دقیقه قبل از پرواز||از ۳۰ دقیقه قبل از پرواز به بعد|
|ایران ایر||J C Y V Q M N L O||۳۰٪||۳۰٪||۶۰٪||۶۰٪||۶۰٪|
|Y T R V Z L M A I P C K D N||۲۰٪||۳۰٪||۴۰٪||۵۰٪||۵۰٪|
|B W J S O Q E U H X G||۱۰۰٪|
|J JF JB JH JD
Z ZF ZB ZH ZD
Q QF QB QH QD
W WF WB
N NF NB
P PF PB
R RF RB RH RD RE
L LF LB LH
|I IF IB IH IE
V A F U D
|C J (CIP)||۱۵٪||۲۰٪||۳۰٪||۴۰٪||۴۰٪|
|X Z F||۱۰٪||۱۵٪||۲۰٪||۳۰٪||۳۰٪|
|B D E S I T U A||۱۵٪||۲۰٪||۳۰٪||۴۰٪||۴۰٪|
|M N R||۲۵٪||۳۰٪||۴۰٪||۵۰٪||۵۰٪|
|P V Y K W||۵۰٪||۱۰۰٪|
|سپهران||C J I P Z S L Q V N W B T H Y K M||۴۰٪||۴۰٪||۵۰٪||۵۰٪||۶۰٪|
|کارون||B S Y N Q K V X H L M R U|
|۳۰٪||۳۰٪||از ۱۲ ظهر روز ۱ قبل از پرواز تا ۲ ساعت مانده به پرواز ۵۰ ٪|
|از ۲ ساعت مانده به پرواز به بعد ۶۵ ٪|
|J C Y V R D A||تا ۲۴ ساعت قبل از پرواز ۲۰ ٪||از ۲۴ ساعت قبل از پرواز به بعد ۴۰ ٪|
|QMNLO EKUXBSH||تا ۲۴ ساعت قبل از پرواز ۲۵ ٪||از ۲۴ ساعت قبل از پرواز به بعد ۵۰ ٪|
|آتا||LPYRN X M V O B||تا ۲۴ ساعت قبل از پرواز ۲۰ ٪||از ۲۴ ساعت قبل از پرواز تا ۳ ساعت مانده به پرواز ۴۰٪||از ۳ ساعت مانده به پرواز ۵۰٪|
Ticket reservation terms and conditions
1. Ticket purchase procedure in Safar.com website includes rules and regulations of E-Commerce and any violation will be prosecuted. Purchaser is committed that he/she is aware of all of the ticket purchase rules and regulations.
2. According to rules of Country Airlines, the airline is responsible for flight delay or hasten.
3. In ticket registration and booking time, passenger name should be entered correctly with English alphabet. There is no way to correct the passenger name after final purchase of ticket and Safar.com isn’t responsible for entered incorrect information. To correct information, the passenger should cancel the ticket and buy it again.
4. The purchased ticket is for the passenger that his/her information has entered in the system and it is non-transferable to other. In case of incompatibility in passenger name in ticket and identification card, passenger will not be accepted.
5. In rules of country airlines, infants are under 2 years old, children are between 2 to 12 years old and adults are passengers over 12 years old. In case of purchaser inaccuracy and entering the wrong ages, the passenger will be prevented to boarding the aircraft. Child ticket can’t be purchased separate from adult ticket. It should be noted in tickets with approved value, ticket price for infant passengers, children and adults are different, but in charter or non-refundable tickets, ticket price for children is same as the adults.
6. After payment and confirm, reserve and purchase be certain and ticket information are sent to user via sms and Email. When going to the airport in charter flights, offering a printed copy from ticket and in scheduled flights, offering ticket number with valid identification document to airlines counter is necessary.
7. Any type of cancellation from the passenger, according to Country Airline Rules, includes cancellation fines. The value of this fine is different for each airline. After cancellation request by passenger, the amount of the fine will be deducted from the ticket price and rest of the money will return to passenger account in online form. Refund time, according to inter-bank rules is between 24-72 hours. This case does not apply to charter flights or non-refundable and ticket price of these flights are paid entirely in event of cancellation.
8. Flight cancellation or delays for more than 2 hours do not include cancellation fines. In this case, the passenger can fill refund application form without fine in online form.
9. It is worth mentioning that if the round trip flight is done from two different airlines, in case of departure flight cancellation or passenger determent for more than 2 hours delay from the airline, cancellation of return flight may include cancellation fines.
10. The purchaser is not permitted to modify the ticket content or resale it with higher price.
11. According to rules of country airline organization, pregnant women, people with heart disease – cardiovascular, respiratory diseases, epilepsy, severe anemia, uncontrolled mellitus diabetes, dialysis or who are using medications that weaken the immune system and who are having any disease that caused forbidden of flying, are required to have permission of physician while boarding on plane. Also it should be noted that these passengers should have their medicine during travel.
12. Based on regulations, issuing ticket on the routes of holy shrines for citizens of Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh and Pakistan is not possible and in case of ticket purchasing by this people, they will be responsible for all the consequences.
Terms and conditions for international flights